Sue Rief Wusterbarth
16404 N. Black Canyon Highway
Phoenix, AZ 85053
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationStandard business hours of your local branch is 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Clients can work with a Payroll Specialist 24/7. Online access and support 24/7. I can be reached directly 24/7 via phone or email and would love to speak to you.
Paychex, Inc. is a recognized leader in the payroll, human resource, and benefits outsourcing industry, with a steadfast commitment to success and a record of achievement that continues a tradition of delivering excellence.
The company was founded in 1971 by B. Thomas Golisano with just $3,000 and a good idea – to make payroll outsourcing easy and affordable for small businesses that provides excellent 1-to-1 customer services that clients deserve. From those early days with just one employee, Paychex now has more than 12,000 employees serving more than half a million small- to medium-sized businesses nationwide. With 100+ office locations across the nation, Paychex produced $2.3 billion in revenue in fiscal 2013.
The company offers an ever-growing variety of payroll and human resource products and services that help clients do what they do best — run their business. With a wide range of services – including payroll processing, retirement services, insurance, and a fully outsourced human resource solution – Paychex customizes its offering to the client's business, whether it is small or large, simple or complex.
As the preferred payroll provider of the AICPA, and partners of NAEA, we are the perfect solution for small businesses. Proud to be recognized as Top 125 training, Top 50 Greater AZ Industry Leaders 2015, Top 75 most ethical companies, Top 100 best companies to work for.
Why I Chose Paychex….
• Fun, supportive environment for my fellow colleagues as well as business partners.
• Paychex is a family. My cowowkers and our clients support eachother and refer within to aid in each other's success beyond the duties of payroll.
• Among many other accolades, Paychex is recognized as one of Ethisphere Institute’s most ethical companies and is a company I am proud to represent.
• I am exposed to new opportunities each day that develop me personally and professionally.
• I am truly inspired by the creativity, drive, and passion of the business owners I have the pleasure of working with daily.
• I love helping people! I protect and simplify the business by taking on the liability and the headache so hard working business owners can follow their dream uninhibited. Because of Paychex's award winning training program, I now have the ability to make a positive change for people I meet with.
• Paychex is PROACTIVE! Not reactive!
- We help clients avoid problems before they happen
- We bring to their attention ways to increase their bottom line
(example: assessing eligibility for tax credits or tax rate buy- downs).