Safety, Solutions & Innovations
Hours of OperationRegular Business Hours:
Mon 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Tue 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Wed 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Thu 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
Fri 08:00 am – 05:00 pm
We will also work outside of these hours to accommodate your employee work schedules
About UsWhy should Your Business partner with Safety, Solutions & Innovations?
We SAVE YOU MONEY by reducing your controllable Experience Modification Rating (Emod) through loss control activities.
Safety, Solutions & Innovations will evaluate your NCCI worksheet and communicate your minimum and controllable Emod numbers before implementing loss control activities that will maximize your SAVINGS. Why us? Because we don’t just give you numbers and recommendations, WE DO THE WORK FOR YOU. While we are implementing policies and procedures according to your safety manual and/or business needs, we train your employees to sustain activities needed to create a safe working culture.
Other programs we promote will ensure your safety manual is reviewed and distributed to your employees. Don’t have a safety manual? We will create a basic safety manual for you.
Then we start the implementation using our Safety Progress Matrix to measure and report on Management Involvement, Policy and Procedures, Implementation, Employee Involvement and finally ensure the sustainability of safety culture.
- Injury Protocols – We set up electronic reporting for all of your employees
- Safety Manual – We make it simple and train employees
- Hazard Recognition – Training is done while conducting walkthroughs with your supervisors
- Planned Assessments – We assess, your supervisors assess, your employees learn to assess
- Corrective Action (Including eliminating found hazards or disciplining employees if necessary)
- Create employee incentive programs – Creates a safe working culture for all
- Identifying Job Task Risk – Employees are trained to address process improvements
- Creating Training Agenda – Not only are safety talks done weekly, (5 – 10 minute) but third party training becomes beneficial
- Complete and Track Training – If it is not documented then it did not happen
- Always re-enforce safety rules – Experienced employees will now assist with “New Employees”
- Identify key processes for improvement – Work easier and safer rather than hard and disorganized
- Continually improve safety process – Created Safety Culture$$$$$