Ruby Ribbon | Cheryl Belluomo
Hours of Operation24/7
- We commit to creating a line of products that delight customers and enhance their lives. Our unique and transformative product will always adhere to the highest production standards and not sacrifice quality for volume or profitability. We are encouraged by our high customer satisfaction scores and the phenomenal rate of repeat purchasing that are the results of our adherence to this promise.
- We commit to giving our independent Stylists the training and coaching support they need to serve their customers beautifully through a sustainable and thriving business model.
- Our starter kit offers are valued much higher than the price the new stylist pays, and are carefully built with product & business supplies that allow our Stylists to produce a profit on her investment within her first 2 to 3 trunk shows (based on our company event – called trunk show - average of $850).
- We don’t require her to make an ongoing investment. Stylists sell from a set of samples that are bought when she joins. These starter kits contain products that she can sell season after season. The purchases her customers make are shipped directly from the Ruby Ribbon warehouse to the customer or the trunk show hostess. Our entire product line is always available to be sold through our Stylists’ personal websites and through our printed marketing collateral. Additionally, through our Consistency Program, samples of upcoming product launches can be earned through consistent sales or sponsoring activity.
- We do not compensate Stylists, or the woman who sponsored her (her upline), for personal purchases and we strongly discourage the practice of purchasing inventory for the purpose of resale.