Copper State Credit Union
18559 N. 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Hours of OperationMonday to Thursday
Saturday - Sunday:
We offer a better way to manage your money.
With us, it's not just a numbers game. We take pride in our relationships with members because they help define our direction as a not-for-profit credit union. Find out why thousands of people in Arizona rely on us to help them improve their financial well-being.
Our Core Values
- FAMILY First and foremost, we value family. Our Copper State Credit Union family of employees, the member-families we serve, and the families in our communities.
- EMPOWERMENT We value empowerment. We strive to empower our members with financial education, knowledge and tools to help them reach their goals. We also strive to empower our employees, giving them the tools they need to reach their career and personal growth goals.
- DISCOVERY We value discovery. We embrace a culture of curiosity and innovation. We encourage our members along with our employees to be courageous and forthcoming with new ideas.
- EXCITEMENT We value excitement. We aspire to make finances a positive and exciting experience for our member-families as well as our employees so everyone has a shared excitement to be part of our credit union.
- VISION Our vision is to elevate the financial strength of Arizona families through every season of life.
- MISSION Our mission is to enable our member-families to achieve financial prosperity.
- VALUE PROPOSITION Strengthening Arizona families through financial empowerment.
We believe that financial strength through financial empowerment leads to financial prosperity.