Chompie's Restaurant, Deli, Bakery and Catering
7700 W. Arrowhead Towne Center Drive
Glendale, AZ 85308
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Dining Room - full service
- Take-Out - restaurant menu
- Delivery - restaurant/catering menu
- Bakery - custom cakes, desserts
- Bagel Shop - bagels and breads
- Patio Service
- Deli - sliced meats, salads, etc.
Fundraisers We Support
- Chompie’s Cares about the community of which it has been a part since 1979. Every year, Chompie’s donates over $100,000 to various non-profit organizations. Here you will find information on the various Chompie’s Cares programs available for your organization to promote to its members to contribute to your fundraising efforts.
- To make a “Chompie’s Cares” request for your non-profit organization. Due to the high volume of Chompie’s Care requests received, we kindly ask that you provide us with at least sixty days advance notice. Thank you.
Hours of OperationMon - Sat: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Chompie's has been Arizona's New York Deli since 1979. It started when the Borenstein Family – Lou, Lovey, Mark, Neal and Wendy – came to the Valley from Queens, New York with a dream. That dream materialized into a reality with Chompie's, an exciting New York style Deli-Restaurant and Bakery featuring freshly baked New York style breads, cakes and pastries - and, of course, bagels and bialys in 35 HOT varieties.
Chompie's quickly set new standards for itself and the entire Valley by giving customers the ultimate in East Coast tradition. It now serves breakfast all day long, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Its dining menu has come a long way since 1979. Chompie's is well-known for its huge NY deli style menu of generously portioned dishes made using the finest ingredients and authentic family recipes handed down through the generations, many from the Borenstein’s Polish and Russian Jewish grandmothers.
In 2010, Chompie’s and its Jewish Sliders were made famous on the Travel Channel’s Man v. Food program when host Adam Richman attempted Chompie’s Ultimate Slider Challenge.
The first Chompie’s was located at 32nd Street and Shea. Today there are five locations all over the Valley in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Chandler and Glendale. You can find details about Chompie’s locations, menu and specials online at Chompies.com or follow Chompie’s on social media.
Scottsdale: 9301 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale 85260 // 480-860-0475
Tempe: 1160 E. University, Tempe 85281 // 480-557-0700
Phoenix: 4550-324 E. Cactus Rd., Phoenix 85032 // 602-710-2910
Chandler: 3481 W. Frye Rd., Chandler 85226 // 480-398-3008
The Borensteins - Lou, Lovey, Mark, Neal & Wendy are the founders who came to the Valley from Queens, New York City in 1979 with a dream. That dream materialized into a reality, with "Chompie's," an exciting New York style Deli-Restaurant and Bakery featuring freshly baked New York style breads, cakes and pastries - and, of course, our world famous bagels and bialys in 35 "HOT" varieties. "Chompie's" has set new standards for itself and the entire Valley by giving our customers the ultimate East Coast tradition.