OSR Physical Therapy | W. Yearling Rd.
9784 W. Yearling Road
Peoria, AZ 85383
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Orthopedic/Injury Assessment
- Sports Medicine
- Dry Needling
- Graston Technique
- Fire Cupping
Fundraisers We Support
- Soldier's Best Friend - https://soldiersbestfriend.org
- Ryan House - https://www.ryanhouse.org
- Gilbert Youth Soccer Association - http://www.azgysa.com
- Daisy Mountain Firefighter Charities - https://www.daisymountainfire.org
- Daisy Mountain Veterans - https://daisymtnvets.org
- and more!
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday 7am to 6pm
Orthopedic & Sport Rehab (OSR) Physical Therapy was founded in 2002 in Anthem, AZ. We are a family company, owned and founded by Aaron and Kori Williams, both physical therapists driven to provide the highest level of patient care to all of our patients, no matter which OSR location you choose.
Our practice has grown to serve the greater Phoenix area, providing exceptional outpatient physical therapy to patients in Phoenix, Peoria, Scottsdale, Gilbert and Glendale. Our clinics and staff promote healing, return-to-function and healthy living in a fun and energetic environment that will make your experience in physical therapy truly rewarding and memorable. OSR Physical Therapy is featured in select Mountainside Fitness locations as well as the Scottsdale Ice Den.
Our company remains committed to continued growth by providing excellent physical therapy care and superior customer service in our daily operations, while positively affecting the lives of our patients and their families.
* FirstStop: FREE 15 minute Orthopedic/Injury Assessment with a licensed OSR Physical Therapist
* Sports Medicine: Focus on injury prevention, rehabilitation from surgical procedures, and performance enhancement
* Dry Needling: The use of very fine needles injected into the muscle to deactivate the trigger point, reducing pain and restoring function to the area
* Graston Technique: Instrument-assisted technique to relieve pain and restoring range of motion and flexibility
* Fire Cupping: Technique that encourages blood flow to the area, which can help heal soft tissue injuries and reduce pain and inflammation.
And more! For a full list of services, visit our website