Arizona Army National Guard Recruiting & Retention Battalion
6202 W. Myrtle Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85301
Hours of Operation8 am - 5 pm
You already know the unmatched pride that comes from serving your country. The National Guard makes it easy for you to continue serving while receiving valuable benefits and increased flexibility in many aspects of your life. Serving part-time, you get to choose your life path now, deciding where you want to live, what your civilian career will look like, and more.
Your skills and experience from any branch of service may transfer to the Guard.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SERVICES
- Age – Must qualify for non-regular retired pay by age 60.
- Physical – Must meet height/weight and current medical requirements.
- Education – Must meet education standards for the MOS or option for which you are enlisting.
- Background – Must have most current DD 214, NGB22 or discharge order and have an approved DD Form 368 Conditional Release.
- Prior Service members from all branches could be required to attend a 6-week Basic Combat Training (BCT) course at Fort Leonard Wood depending on the length of their break in service. For more information regarding if you will be required to attend a 6-week Basic Training you will need to speak with your Recruiter.
- ASVAB – Applicants with a break in service of over 10 years must re-take the ASVAB to establish current scores.