Adventure for Charity
20280 N. 59th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85308
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Positively impacting the world one adventure challenge at a time:
- Helping non-profit organizations fundraise in a unique way.
- Improving companies’ employee engagement and culture.
- Enabling individuals to get outside, have fun, do good.
What are adventure challenges?
Multi-day adventures in various disciplines, including hiking, trekking, cycling, mountain biking, or water sports. Experiences of a lifetime that:
- Bring people together to support important causes and help non-profits fundraise.
- Challenge the participants’ physical abilities, creativity, and dedication.
- Take place in incredible locations around the globe.
- Participants earn their spots by working hard before and during the challenge:
- Prior to the trip, they fundraise on behalf of their charity and prepare physically for the challenge.
- During the trip, which is not a vacation, they are challenged to hike, trek, pedal, swim (whatever the challenge entails) to earn it – to earn the sponsorship for this trip and to “earn it” on behalf of the charity.
- Participants are rewarded with experiences of a lifetime, physical achievement, and accomplishment of supporting a great cause. They got outside, had fun, and did a lot of good.
Why use adventure challenge as a way to fundraise?
- New way to fundraise as a complement or alternative to existing campaigns.
- Unique way to engage a charity’s donor base.
- Differentiator for the charity or the company that participates.
- Increased exposure and awareness of the organization.
- Significant proceeds and return on effort invested.